Superior Sealing Solution for Chemical and Abrasive Processing Applications
• Cast Iron (ASTM A126 Cl B)
• Ductile Iron (ASTM A395 60-40-18)
• Carbon Steel (ASTM A216 Gr WCB)
• Stainless Steel (ASTM A351 Gr CF8)
• Stainless Steel (ASTM A351 Gr CF8M)
• Stainless Steel (ASTM A351 Gr CF3M)
• Alloy 20 (ASTM A351 Gr CN7M)
• Hastelloy C ASTM A-494 Gr CW-6M
• Bronze ASTM A83600 LG2/4
Flange Valve Drilling Standards
• ANSI B16.5 Class 125 & 150
• EN1092 PN10/16) (BS4504)
• AS2129-2000 Table D/E (BS10 1962)
• JIS B2220
PTFE / PFA Lined Diaphragm Valves:
PTFE/ PFA Lined Valves demonstrate the highest chemical resistance of all linings and is ideal for high purity applications.
Highest Chemical resistance as well as ideal for high purity applications. Excellent for concentrated strong acids at high temperature, aromatics, aliphatic and chlorinated solvents and Pharma API applications
ETFE Lined Diaphragm Valves:
Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) couples excellent corrosion resistance and robustness; demonstrating the highest abrasion resistance of all fluoropolymer linings.
- Sulfuric Acid
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Nitric Acid
- Fine Chemicals
PP Lined Diaphragm Valves:
PP Lined Valves: Polypropylene, is an economic plastic lining solution. It demonstrates good chemical resistance resulting in it’s widespread use across many industries.
The economic solution for mineral acids, salts in water, de-ionised water and effluent treatment chemicals.
PVDF Lined Diaphragm Valves:
PVDF, Polyvinyldiene fluoride, lining is characterized by it’s black color. Offering the greatest resistance to permeation of any valve linings, it is utilized on the most critical of applications.
Suitable for mineral acids, salts in water, water and effluent treatment. The best solution for wet chlorine gas or chlorine in water due to its low permeation.
- Sodium hypochlorite
- Wet and dry chlorine
Glass Lined Diaphragm Valves:
glass valve lining option demonstrates the best combination of corrosive and abrasive resistance of any valve offering.
- Strong pickling acid lines in steel and other metal manufacturing
- Concentrated potassium chloride and sulfuric acid utilised in Fertilizer Production
- Highly corrosive dry and wet chlorine gas in the Pulp & Paper industry
- Abrasive paper stock with only 30-40% water in the Pulp & Paper industry